cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mesoftweb
New Contributor

direct tunnel connection with 2 internet service provider, bad connection to each other

i have 4 computers in the same hamachi network.

Lets say A, B, C, and D.. 

All of them have direct tunnel, but all of them are not in the same location, and we use 2 different internet providers.

A and B both use the same internet provider, while C and D also both use the same internet provider but it's not the same internet providers just like A and B.

When A ping to B , everything is good, but when A ping to C or D it's very slow (request time out or got reply with >70ms)

can you help me? i don't know what's wrong with hamachi setting

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: direct tunnel connection with 2 internet service provider, bad connection to each other

Hi @mesoftweb,

Have you reviewed our support articles regarding troubleshooting Connectivity?  

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
mesoftweb
New Contributor

Re: direct tunnel connection with 2 internet service provider, bad connection to each other

yes, i've already did everything, my connection is good, all the clients have a solid green color..

but whenever i tried to connect to two clients which are using a different internet provider, the connection is super slow, i've tried to ping and it shows request time out..

FYI i even try to disable their firewalls and still the same result..

the strange things is when i tried to connect to the other 1 client that use the same internet provider with me, and also show a solid green color in hamachi, the connection is super good, never time out, i'm really confused..

Is the provider internet connection can make this problem?

mesoftweb
New Contributor

i just finished diagnostic tools and got tunnel problem, it shows all of my client are offline..

But how can it possible, because it shows me the solid green color, and i still can access 1 of the client that use the same internet's provider with me

mesoftweb
New Contributor

Summary report
------------------------

Test name: Driver Result: [GREEN] -> OK

---------------------------------------------

Test name: Server connection Result: [GREEN] -> OK

Test name: Networks Result: [GREEN] -> OK

Test name: Tunnels Result: [YELLOW] -> Problems found
Details:

Peer details:
KS-BACKUP2 Offline