cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eCArntzen

Where can I find server for the original Empire Earth game?

I was told there was people playing Empire Earth on Hamachi, but I havent found any servers yet.

Is there an official list for servers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Louis_B
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Where can I find server for the original Empire Earth game?

People are playing on Empire Earth through VPN, which means that they are Virtual Private Networks.

The only way to play with those people is to actually ask those people for the server credentialss, or have them add your computer to their hamachi account. 

Hamachi basically creates a virtual LAN, so it's only simulating as such in this instance. 

It's a really good game, and am pretty happy to hear it lives on still.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Louis_B
Retired GoTo Contributor

People are playing on Empire Earth through VPN, which means that they are Virtual Private Networks.

The only way to play with those people is to actually ask those people for the server credentialss, or have them add your computer to their hamachi account. 

Hamachi basically creates a virtual LAN, so it's only simulating as such in this instance. 

It's a really good game, and am pretty happy to hear it lives on still.
marilynereiche

To find servers for the original Empire Earth game, you can try searching online gaming communities, forums, or server listing websites specific to Empire Earth. Look for websites that host server lists or discussions related to the game. Additionally, you can join Empire Earth fan communities on platforms like Reddit, Discord, or Steam, as they may share information about active servers or private servers for the game.