cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pdabro27
New Contributor

Accidentally deleted user from an organization

Hello,

A few days ago, I added my coworkers private LastPass account to my organization. After a few days we decided to remove him from an organization. So I did it, but it seems that his account (private one) is totally deleted. He had been having a lot of vaults there. The first line of support said that's impossible to restore his account. It cannot be true, when I was doing it - there weren't any alerts etc.  Also, what is surprising - is the fact that I was even able to do it! Please let me know what we can do now with this matter. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Accidentally deleted user from an organization

Hi @pdabro27 welcome to the community.

I located your support ticket and it looks like the issue has already been resolved, but please let us know if you need any additional help. 

As an admin there are 3 options available for managing a users access to LastPass; disable, delete, and remove. In most cases you will want to remove the user from your company account, that way if they have a linked personal account that will not be affected.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Accidentally deleted user from an organization

Hi @pdabro27 welcome to the community.

I located your support ticket and it looks like the issue has already been resolved, but please let us know if you need any additional help. 

As an admin there are 3 options available for managing a users access to LastPass; disable, delete, and remove. In most cases you will want to remove the user from your company account, that way if they have a linked personal account that will not be affected.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post