cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I set a Recovery Phone on a user?

Is it possible to configure a Recovery Phone for someone else from the Admin console if I have Super Admin rights?

Or the best option will be if I can use the the phone attribute from Active Directory as we have a synchronisation in place.  

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Can I set a Recovery Phone on a user?

Hi RachelO,

That's what I did also - checked the documentation to see if there is such a option and didn't find anything. Yesterday I had a call with the LP Support and they told me that it is possible for them to set a number but not always, unfortunately in our case it wasn't possible 😞 

Anyway the issue is solved, the bad news there is that as a SuperAdmin you don't have access to this part and Enterprise Support can't always help you. So it is recommended for the users to set recovery options on their first login 

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-set-up-all-account-recovery-options-for-lastpa...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

While I wasn't able to find any documentation of a policy or setting that you can enable to configure SMS recovery for a user, you can call our Enterprise support team to see if there's a way to achieve what you'd like for help right away. You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or by scrolling down on this page and clicking "Contact Support" then entering your Enterprise account details. You should then get the option to request a callback from the Enterprise support team usually within 5 minutes or less.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi RachelO,

That's what I did also - checked the documentation to see if there is such a option and didn't find anything. Yesterday I had a call with the LP Support and they told me that it is possible for them to set a number but not always, unfortunately in our case it wasn't possible 😞 

Anyway the issue is solved, the bad news there is that as a SuperAdmin you don't have access to this part and Enterprise Support can't always help you. So it is recommended for the users to set recovery options on their first login 

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-set-up-all-account-recovery-options-for-lastpa...

View solution in original post