cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AB_LPEnterprise
New Contributor

Can not renew LP Enterprise Account

Our LastPass Enterprise subscription expired,
and any attempt to buy licenses results in "You cannot purchase this product with your account".

There is no call back option available from the Contact Support page, as suggested by RachelO
in similar posts.

Is there a way to escalate the cases I have raised or a number to call for URGENT resolution ?

Regards,
AB Last Pass Enterprise User.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AB_LPEnterprise
New Contributor

Re: Can not renew LP Enterprise Account

Thank you,
Support did help to enable the subscription.

Worthwhile pointing out for those looking for a support numbers to call,
it is not published on the LastPass website.

24x7 Phone support is only available for Business Subscriptions:
https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/what-levels-of-customer-support-does-lastpass-offer

For business customers, the phone support numbers can be found when you select the
Support link (Top Right) in the LastPass Admin Console.

Advice: Take note of those support numbers while your business subscription is still valid !

If your subscription lapses, you might find those numbers are no longer visible from your admin console.

Regards,

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @AB_LPEnterprise,

I see that the Enterprise support team has contacted you today, did you receive those messages? If not please let me know and I can make sure they are contacting you at the correct email.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
AB_LPEnterprise
New Contributor

Thank you,
Support did help to enable the subscription.

Worthwhile pointing out for those looking for a support numbers to call,
it is not published on the LastPass website.

24x7 Phone support is only available for Business Subscriptions:
https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/what-levels-of-customer-support-does-lastpass-offer

For business customers, the phone support numbers can be found when you select the
Support link (Top Right) in the LastPass Admin Console.

Advice: Take note of those support numbers while your business subscription is still valid !

If your subscription lapses, you might find those numbers are no longer visible from your admin console.

Regards,

View solution in original post

curtis_hebi
New Contributor

Renew LP enterprise - major issue

My payment method needed to be updated in order to renew our lastpass enterprise subscription but because I got the notification on a Saturday I did not see it until Monday. By this time I have gotten stuck in a loop where I can't login to my admin console because I haven't paid but I can't update my payment method because I can't login to the admin console. This is a serious oversight and honestly would be grounds for us switching to a different service.

Also, it is great we are paying for 24/7 phone support but we also can't access it without being able to log in! What use is that? I realize that it is probably against the rules but it would be extremely helpful if someone could post the enterprise support number somewhere. At least make it available for accounts that have just recently lapsed so that it is easier to resolve billing issues.

Right now our company is dead in the water and because we are technically not paying for premium support right now - even though I would if I could log in - we have to wait for someone to see our support ticket. It is funny how many posts there are in this forum about this exact issue - get on it LP, we are paying business customers that could take our business elsewhere - PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Ticket number: 15671726

curtis_hebi
New Contributor

Re: Renew LP enterprise - major issue

As a quick update to anyone that sees this - our company is switching to 1password.

redeweb
New Contributor

I have the exactly same problem... company can't access anything since the share folder is disabled.

and I can't find a way to renew.

case number - 15674547

Please Help Urgent

Tags (1)
redeweb
New Contributor

How can I resolve this situation?

I use lastpass for years and have important data on my share folder.

I just need renew to access data but guess what, I can't renew because of this error ... and I have no access to support.

How can I solve this?

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @redeweb,

While we're not able to resolve any billing issues here, the support team will need to assist further via your support ticket. I've checked the status of your ticket and see that it has been assigned to a support representative who will reach out to you with next steps or a fix as soon as possible.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!