cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chacono
New Contributor

How to go leave a LastPass Enterprise account?

Folks.  How do I transfer ownership of an employer sponsored enterprise LastPass account to an individual?

I'd like to assume liability of the LastPass app formerly sponsored by my employer as a personal password manager.

Thanks.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Transfer ownership of enterprise account

Hello,

Are you an admin on the LastPass Enterprise account? If not, you would want to contact the admin for the LastPass account as an admin can use the "Remove user from the company" option in the Enterprise user management area.

Here's a support article which shows how to complete these steps, under the "Remove a user from the company" header: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/terminating-lastpass-enterprise-user-accounts-lp010049

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

Are you an admin on the LastPass Enterprise account? If not, you would want to contact the admin for the LastPass account as an admin can use the "Remove user from the company" option in the Enterprise user management area.

Here's a support article which shows how to complete these steps, under the "Remove a user from the company" header: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/terminating-lastpass-enterprise-user-accounts-lp010049

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

chacono
New Contributor

Rachel.  Thank you very much for the quick reply.  I forwarded your suggestion to the administrator of the app.

Thanks again.

-- Omar