cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alison_C
New Contributor

Re: I am unable to renew my LastPass Enterprise subscription. Invalid account message.

I have a families account. Same situation and my case #15631164

paul42
Active Contributor

Re: I am unable to renew my LastPass Enterprise subscription. Invalid account message.

@RachelO Thanks for this, for other users asking the same question the solution requires the LastPasss team to send an out of band invoice that you pay, once that's paid LastPass is usable again. 

TechStuff
New Contributor

Cannot renew LastPass Enterprise Account!!

Getting the same issue as it seems a lot of people have here, didn't get advanced warning - trying to renew results in the "You cannot purchase this product with your account" error.

Submitted a ticket over an hour ago and still don't have a Ticket ID, currently on hold to support and have been for nearly an hour too... could someone from LogMeIn/LastPass please help? This is just ridiculous.

Many thanks,

James

Tags (2)
barry-kortekaas
New Contributor

Exact same issue and I am unable to renew.  Please help escalate. 

Support case opened Case: 15687363 

After 48 hours this case is still not resolved.  The one email I received in response to the case was completely irrelevant to solving the problem. 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @barry-kortekaas,

Sorry for the delay in response from the support team. I see that your support representative has received your response and have asked your support rep to send you an update or fix via email as soon as possible.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
barry-kortekaas
New Contributor

Hello @RachelO .  This issue is still not resolved.  Is there a business support phone number I can call to escalate?

Kind regards,

Barry

jeltx
New Contributor

Same problem here.

case number - 15721160

Thanks!