cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lincoln_King
New Contributor

LastPass Admin Reporting Issue

I am a LastPass admin. I'm trying to get a report of the users in our organization and when they have last logged into their LastPass account. I follow these steps:

1. Login to the admin console

2. Click the "Users" tab in the top nav

3. Takes me to the "Users" tab in the left nav

At this point I'm on a page that gives me exactly what I need. Email, name, LastPass status, Last Login, etc. 

4. Click the Export button

5. Select "All"

6. Get spreadsheet of results

This is all great, except the report for some reason omits the Last Login column of data, which is the data I specifically need. Not intuitive and does not get me the information needed to make a decision on whether to purchase more licenses, so that this point we are not going to purchase more.

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LastPass Admin Reporting Issue

Hi @Lincoln_King,

If the exported report isn't including the information desired (https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/generate-enterprise-reports-lp010040) please reach out to the Enterprise support team who can help to see if this can be included in the report or if a certain option needs to be enabled to include this in the report.  So that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible, could you reach out to the Enterprise Support team to investigate and fix this for you? You can access our Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or request a callback by scrolling down and clicking "Contact Support" on this page and entering your Enterprise account info and you should then be given the option to receive a callback usually within less than 5 minutes: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/generate-enterprise-reports-lp010040

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!