cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

No security score available (Shared Folders)

I am trying to get a security score on some of our Shared Folders, however I can't seam to be able to get it.

I am the Admin Console, I click on the Shared Folders menu on the left side of the screen, I click on a shared folder and menu pops then I click on security score and I get this message

"No security score available"
"This folder has no security score because it has no users and/or sites. Add users and sites to the folder, then check back here for the score."

This shared folder has users and sites in it. I can see them in the other tabs Users and Sites.
This is happening on all of my Shared Folders.

Any ideas? I have tried this on Google Chrome and in Firefox.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: No security score available (Shared Folders)

Same issue here. And LastPass tech support has been completely useless.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: No security score available (Shared Folders)

Hello @rechtjameslast,

Sorry for any frustration. I do see that in your case, if the provided troubleshooting steps didn't work they did see if you could provide logs so that our team can investigate to find the cause of this issue and hopefully resolve this for you. If you're not sure how to export logs to provide, here are step by step instructions on how to get those logs in the Chrome browser that you can then email back to the Care team for further investigation: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-can-i-obtain-console-and-network-logs-for-lastpass-...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!