cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beng21
New Contributor

Unresolved support issues with federated login has resulted in admin users being disabled - HELP!!!!

We really need assistance asap.  We have had a support case related to setting up Federated login (case #17258918) that has been open for over 2 weeks.

This morning we attempted ran a sync on our users on our account and now our two admin users have been disabled.  

Please can someone look into the above case and also #17356758 which lists the admin users that need re-enabling on the account.

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Unresolved support issues with federated login has resulted in admin users being disabled - HELP

Hi @beng21,

I apologize for the frustration, support will be following up with you.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
beng21
New Contributor

Re: Unresolved support issues with federated login has resulted in admin users being disabled - HELP

Hi @GlennD 

Thanks for the reply but it's been over 7 hours since I posted the ticket and this is becoming a real problem for us.

If there is anything you can do to escalate it would be greatly appreciated.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

I understand and the ticket was been escalated. For time-sensitive issues, please call support either through the Contact Us on the support site or through your Admin Console: Need Help? > Get Support

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
beng21
New Contributor

Thanks.   I'd love to call support but I can't do that because our admin can't currently log in!

If there is a way you could arrange a callback for me that would be fab?

beng21
New Contributor

Support have responded and sorted the logins for us.  Thanks for escalating @GlennD 

I think it would be useful if the info about super admins not be able to be federated, as mentioned on the following post, could be added to the knowledge base.

https://community.logmein.com/t5/LastPass-Enterprise/Super-Admin-accounts-cannot-be-federated/m-p/28...