cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevo1
New Contributor

how do i revoke saml login

Hi 

I have an unauthorised saml login on my account.  I think my **bleep** brother in law is spying on me.  I dont work in it support but he does at a big company. I dont know how to setup SAML so if I didn't then who else has access to my phone? If it was a real hacker why didn't he go for my Halifax bank account. It has the logo on it so its mega obvious what it's for. also the ip that accessed it was our home ip. I had it fixed so that I can run servers.

Is it possible for me to revoke access to this since he's breaking the law (Computer misuse act 1990)?

9 REPLIES 9
stevo1
New Contributor

Unauthorized saml login

I have a log entry for a saml login but I don't use saml. Is there anything I can do to find out where it came from? Does it come from an enterprise account
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Unauthorized saml login

Hi @stevo1 

Have you contacted your account Admin about this yet? Your Admin is the one who can enable or disable the use of single sign on options on your account. You also have the option for telephone support if you contact support http://link.lastpass.com/community 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
stevo1
New Contributor

Hi glen

Thats just it, I don't use sign sign on and am not working for a company that does. I think its my brother in law snopping on me. (removed for privacy concerns GlennD)   and is sys admin there. Is there anything I can do to trace where the saml login comes from? 

stevo1
New Contributor

nobody from lastpass got back to me

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

I looked up your account using the email from your community account and it looks like your account started a Business plan trial yesterday. Your account is the only active one in the account at this time and is also the Admin. I will update your ticket from this morning and let Support know you want the Business Trial removed from your account.

stevo1
New Contributor

How has that asked my question glen?

I need to find out where the saml login is coming from.  Is the ability to login via saml available as a premium member? if not then why was why account associated with a business account without my knowledge. I need the access revoking. The saml login occur before I had a trial business account so it couldn't of been me. Look at the date.

(removed for privacy concerns)

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

@stevo1 From your screenshot of your login history, the saml sign ins are coming from the same IP/network as your regular sign ins. Given the complexity of this situation I think it would be best if you call our support and work with one of our representatives. 

stevo1
New Contributor

Hi I haven't received any correspondence since 13 th August. Could you chase this up for me please?
stevo1
New Contributor

Could u give tech support a poke for me. They've not responded to me