cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Categorize vault items in order to exclude them from Password security score

0 Kudos

Categorize vault items in order to exclude them from Password security score

Hello,

I though it would be nice to be able to add some special status to few website/accounts I have saved to my vault. I have few accounts there that list in the "weak password" category only because the accounts are public and not in my control so their password is known by everybody visiting that site. It would be nice to be able to add them in category of "public" since their password is weak for a reason and there is nothing I can do about it. Same goes with most bank accounts. Their pin number is typically 4 or 6 numbers which is listing as a weak password as it is. But they always need a second authenticator to log in so again nothing I can do about those. Same goes also many sites these days that allow second authenticator. I do use easy passwords in those on purpose since they need that second authenticating code to log in. So their password is weak I admit that, but the login needs more than that.

So it would be nice to be able to list accounts as "public" or "two factor authentication" categories so they would not list as a weak section anymore.