cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bazl
New Contributor

I've run out of device switches

This is the problem I am facing right now I didn't know about this new policy 

As a LastPass Free user, you do not need to take any direct action at this time. However, if you’d like to continue using LastPass on both your desktop and mobile devices, you can upgrade to LastPass Premium or Families.

Starting March 16, 2021, if you do not upgrade to LastPass Premium or Families, the first device you log in on becomes your active device type.

If you would like to switch your active device type, you can do so a maximum of three (3) times on or after March 16, 2021. 

so after I switched for the last time on mobile i couldn't open it again on computer so can you please help me switch it one last time or at least tell me the way to get  back up file of my saved data because i tried to export from my account opened in computer but didn't work.
21 REPLIES 21
Evindar
New Contributor

Hello,

I have the same issue. I ran out of device switches and I only have access to my phone. Since my laptop is my preferred device, could you grant me a one-time switch as well?

Thanks so much!

Evindar
New Contributor

I have exact same problem. I've been using the Free account for years on computer device type and a couple of days ago have installed the app to lock me out on mobile device type. Please if someone can give me another chance I would like to switch back to the computer device type.