cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conor1
New Contributor

Re: Last Pass not showing Passwords on new mobile

Rachel,

This appears to have worked!! Thanks for your help guys.

Conor
tdring
New Contributor

I tried this method but i got an error when trying to change my settings to 100100. The error message mentioned that the error could not be changed. 

Camthelion
New Contributor

Sorry for my question has nothing to do with yours, but I'm searching now for almost 3 hours where I can put my question. I hope this comes oké

Hello, it's really hard to find someone or something to help me, is it hat heavy to fill in an emailadres or telefonenumber where I can find someone to ask something, I think I'm not the only one, who is searching for some personal contact. My question is not so easy to tell, english is not my homelanguage, I try to explain. I have worked with the Password Confidentiall program without any problems for several years, it has always worked without problems. But about 4 days ago I suddenly couldn't use this program anymore, nothing at all, I was so stupid to entrust all my passwords to this program. I can't get to any passwords now. I wanted to install another program like Last Pass, but to my surprise, I couldn't install, let alone use, any program. The only answer I got was this: Currently experiencing a connection problem, please try again later. When I read this I thought it must be a security issue. but what. I hope there is someone with you who can explain to me what to do. I wrote this post in Dutch and Google translated it for me, so I hope it went well. Thanks in advance for hopefully finding an answer. Harry Huizer Kraaij