cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iissmart
New Contributor

Sort by name on iOS (Authenticator)

With the new UI on iOS I now see a Sort By Name option, but when I tap it the sorting doesn't completely work. Some items appear at the top no matter what and lowercase names always appear at the bottom. For example, here are the first letters of some of the names after sorting: A, A, N, K, H, P, A, B, B...(a section that is correctly sorted by name)...R, U, U, e, g, m, n. Even more odd, if I manually rearrange one of the first ones to be out of order, tapping Sort By Name doesn't move it back to the position it was in before. Am I misunderstanding how Sort By Name is supposed to work or is this a bug?

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Sort by name on iOS (Authenticator)

Hi @iissmart,

Could you try uninstalling the LastPass app, restarting your device, then reinstalling the app? On our test devices with the newest version of the LastPass app installed we aren't seeing an option to Sort By in the Vault section of the app. Which version of iOS are you currently running?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
iissmart
New Contributor

I am talking about the Authenticator app, not the LastPass app. I'm on iOS 14.6 and the app version is 2.0.1.461. 

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for the clarification. It looks like this may be a bug we haven't encountered yet, so that our team can gather more specific details please submit a bug report following the steps here: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-report-a-bug-to-lastpass

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!