Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

iOS Password integration does not work anymore

• iPhone SE 2020 - Latest version
  • Firefox - Latest version
  • Safari - Latest version

It was working fine up until 2(?) weeks ago. I can still load the app stand-alone but when I try and enter as PW on a site via Safari or Firefox, it always auto opens the Last Pass app which always asks for the master password and then complains it cant reach the server.

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-11 at 07.54.26.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: iOS Password integration does not work anymore

Hello again,

Thank you for all of your help raising this issue - our team has identified a fix for this issue and will include it in our next release which we plan to roll out within the next couple weeks.

Please keep an eye out for an update to the LastPass app in the App Store on your device, and install that update once it is available.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi, there are a few troubleshooting tips listed below that you can try to resolve the issue.

• Try uninstalling and re-installing the LastPass app
  • Check that the date and time settings on your device are correct in your system Settings.
  • Try clearing your web browser's cache and cookies to get rid of stale cookies and outdated info that could be causing the issue.
  • Clear the local cache for your LastPass Vault: While logged in to the app, tap Settings in the bottom toolbar. Tap Security > Clear LastPass Cache. Once cleared, log out and log back into the app recreate the local cache and hopefully resolve the issue

Ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-clear-the-local-cache-for-my-vault-lp010126

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Dear Rachel,

thanks for your suggestions.

I have the very same issue on my iPhone 11, iOS 13.7.

Neither of your suggestions fixed the issue.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Having the same problem for about two weeks now.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Tried all these...none work.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for keeping us updated. Could you double-check your LastPass Account Settings to see if the devices are "Allowed" in the Access column? Here are the steps to check if your device has access and if necessary reinstate access to mobile devices: 
https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/manage-mobile-devices-using-lastpass-lp030005

If your devices are Allowed access and you are still not able to log in, please scroll down on this page and click Contact Support to open a ticket with Support so our team can investigate and resolve this for you: 
https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

That's not an issue either. Only thing I can think of is because my default server is .EU in my account so wondering if there is a routing issue when trying to authenticate.

I will raise a support ticket.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Aha, my account is also in LastPass.eu. I also mentioned that in my support ticket, but I have been emailing back and forth with support for week now, without much progress

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I guess the same applies to me, since I am located in Germany (How can I find out about the default server?)

I will not raise a support ticket, but please let me know if you found a fix.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have exactly the same problem.

Log in on the lastpass works fine, extensions on chrome and firefox work as expected. Lastpass app on iphone: no problem.

But using the autofill gives me the exact same error message. I'm also on the EU server.

I hope this gets fixed soon. Only alternative is looking at a different app...