cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tenareth
New Contributor

As of two days ago cannot log into LastPass

I have LastPass on two computers, a couple days ago one of them logged me out, which isn't unusual, but when I went to log back in it kept telling me my master password was wrong.  I was still logged into my other computer and went to that one and update my email (since I no longer had access to the old one).  It required me entering my master password multiple times and I verified I definitely had the correct Master Password.  

It let me update my email and enable Microsoft Authenticator, but then when I updated my email it re-encrypted my vault and now the computer that was logged in says I'm typing the wrong password.

I changed my password last in 2017 and verified that's what it said in my Account Settings.  Now my account is suspended for too many attempted logins.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: As of two days ago cannot log into LastPass

Hi@Tenareth 

I do see that you were successful in updating the account password, and also that we sent some security verification emails to confirm your IP address.  Please try to log in again with your newest password to confirm this is successful. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi@Tenareth 

I do see that you were successful in updating the account password, and also that we sent some security verification emails to confirm your IP address.  Please try to log in again with your newest password to confirm this is successful. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Tenareth
New Contributor

It worked today.  Thanks.