cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duplic8tor
New Contributor

Bookmarks

I used to use Xmarks to keep my bookmarks backed up and synced, but now I don't have it. Does LastPass have a feature that can manage my bookmarks from whatever browser I choose to use?

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Bookmarks

Hello,

While LastPass doesn't have a specific bookmark feature, but you can save sites in your Vault without a username and password, so that you can find the site in your Vault and open the site similar to a bookmark.

• To create a new bookmark, click LastPass > Sites > Add Site.
  • Enter the address of the web page you want to visit in the URL box. For example, if you wanted to bookmark Google Calendar, you’d enter https://google.com/calendar. Name the bookmark whatever you want—for example, “Google Calendar.”
  • You can store the bookmark wherever you want. For example, you might want to place it in a dedicated “Bookmarks” folder in your Vault so you can easily find it.
  • When you’re done, leave the username and password fields blank and click “Save.”
  • You can now click the LastPass icon in your browser toolbar > Sites, click the name of the bookmark folder you created, and click the name of the bookmark to open it in a new browser tab immediately. This list of bookmarks will appear under Sites in the LastPass smartphone app, too.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!