cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaneaa
Active Contributor

Can't log in to Vault, password field goes blank after logging in

My wife has been unable to log into her vault for a week now. It's not an incorrect password. When she enters the master password, the screen briefly flashes and then the PW field goes blank with no message. She started a ticket immediately, but has not been able to get a response since Monday!

Her only support responses were the standard "clear your cache and reinstall" nonsense, which could have been sent by a bot. Has anyone ever been in contact with an actual human? I'd also like to know how to get a refund for my family plan.

5 REPLIES 5
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Last pass support unresponsive

Hi @kaneaa,

Sorry for the delay in response from the support team. Please do note that all support tickets are not bot responses and are responses from an actual support representative. If you'd like we can investigate to see what the next steps should be, so that we can investigate and so that you don't post any private account information publicly, could you send me a private message with your LastPass account email address? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
jayjoyce
New Contributor

You are correct.  Lastpass "PREMIUM" support is completely unresponsive.  Weeks go by without a response.  When they finally respond, they hound you with emails to get you to drop what you are doing to respond to them.  I responded within 3 days and have not heard from them in over a week.  This has been my experience with Logmein's support for Lastpass for the last year and a half.  Not sure why I pay for premium support.  We all need to find another provider for password management. 

The sad part is their iphone and ipad apps work without fail but there windows 10 browser products consistently have failure especially with multifactor security.

mmoore802
Active Contributor

I am having the same issue with the Premium support.   I put in a support ticket on April 26 at 10am.  I received a response about 3 hours later asking me a couple of follow up questions.  I responded with the answers 4 minutes later.  That was the last that support has contacted me.  7 days ago.  I have not had my passwords for 7 days.  What is it that I have purchased if I do not access to my passwords?  I have asked for updates a couple of times and have to received no replies, nothing.......

I am an accountant.  I will eventually need access to the 124 passwords that are in my vault.  IRS, banks, customers......

kaneaa
Active Contributor

Wow, very sorry to hear about that mmoore82. Did you ever get your problem resolved?

We still haven't had our problem resolved. All we have got are 2 snippy emails over a month of having this issue. Clearly, LogMeIn does not care about anyone except for their business customers. 

mmoore802
Active Contributor

Just yesterday I was told that they can not restore my vault.  I had filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That at least got my support ticked escalated.  It still took 2 weeks to be told "sorry, nothing we can do."  In my complaint, I asked for a refund since LastPass could not provide what they promised.  I was refunded yesterday as well.  I am off to Keeper Security for a password manager.  LastPass has been super frustrating.