cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bradm1
Active Contributor

Re: Check your inbox to verify it's you. No email from LastPass? Review your login info and try aga

@RachelO  - you can ignore my above message. I have now seen that despite lastpass indicating that it is sending the email to my o**************@gmail.com address it is actually sending the email to my recovery address.

I think this is a bug in LastPass, unless it's supposed to be security by obscurity....

Thanks

Brad

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Check your inbox to verify it's you. No email from LastPass? Review your login info and try aga

Hi @Bradm1,

This would not be a bug, as this is the intended behavior if you have a security email set for your account, as this is where all account notification emails such as verification emails will be sent. Once you've logged in to your LastPass account you can change/remove your security email if you'd prefer: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/add-an-email-address-for-security-alerts-lp030007 

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
coa
Active Contributor

sorry to reply to your post this way, but could you please be so kind as to tell me how i can post a new question?

ie, how did you post this question?

I have searched all over the help, FAQ, etc with no success!

thanks for any help!

Bradm1
Active Contributor

Hey @coa 

Go here: https://community.logmein.com/t5/LastPass-Support-Discussions/bd-p/Support_Discussions and click the 'Start a topic' button.

coa
Active Contributor

awesome, thank you! :