cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alkanaltin
New Contributor

I can't log in to my LastPass email account to verify my login, what do I do?

After vacation, I tried to login to lastpass with my usual password, but I couldn't login. Then I clicked 'send a tip' in the forgot password section.

Incoming mail goes to my hotmail address, but that e-mail address does not receive mail. Only e-mail can be sent with this account. In fact, if the tip comes to my regular e-mail address, it's fine.

* my main adress

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-08-28 171535.jpg

Then I enter my normal e-mail address for account recovery and a password should be sent to my phone, right? I don't get the confirmation password either. I send it again, no results.Ekran görüntüsü 2021-08-28 172109.jpg

I don't know what to do now, I can't login to most sites. Normally the 'remember my password' section would be open in the tab. Please help 😕

12 REPLIES 12
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: can't login and can't receive e-mail or sms

Hi @alkanaltin,

If you've forgotten your master password please try all of the possible recovery options here: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/recover-your-lost-master-password-lp020010

Please be aware that LastPass Customer Care has no knowledge of a user's Master Password. It is not possible for LastPass Customer Care to reset or change a user's Master Password or assist a user with changing/resetting their master password.

If you're not receiving emails from LastPass please try these troubleshooting steps: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-didnt-i-get-an-email-sent-from-lastpass-lp010153

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
RachelO

Hi @alkanaltin,

I do see that you have a security email set for your LastPass account and verification emails are being sent to that security email as you need to verify your LastPass login via email. Please check that email (including junk/spam/all mail folders) to click the red Verify button in that email sent from LastPass to complete your login. The subject line of the email you're looking for is "LastPass Security Notification: Login attempt blocked"

alkanaltin
New Contributor

Hello @RachelO 

Firstly, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, although I examined all the links that you sent me , I could not enter my treasure with any method. First of all, I do not receive any notifications to 'my main e-mail address' that I can easily log in for years. All e-mails, hints are coming to my outlook account, my security mail 😞 , which I can not receive but can send mail. Yes, it is strange. Outlook admits that there is a problem. But it does not give any information when it will be resolved.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/mail-can't-get-issue/4cca9baa-c069-4042-aa...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/outlookta-e-mail-alamamag%c3%b6derememe-or...

- Anyway, let's move on to the second method, sms confirmation. As you can see in the picture, the number is mine, the verification code should come here. Restarting the phone, not roaming or trying with a different device... I did it all. There are no disabled numbers for me.

- The first responsibility is not receiving mail (outlook). Second is not sending sms (lastpass). And the third one is me because I didn't make a face id/touch id or other things. I didn't take my computer on a 2-month vacation and I gave a chance to such a surprise.

- I will either wait and receive mail/sms either the password I always use will continue to enter for a while, or I will say goodbye to lastpass after 10 years and use another password storage application.

- Thank you for reading. If it wasn't important and valuable to me, I wouldn't have bothered to write and do this translation during my exam times. 

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @alkanaltin 

I know that Hotmail has a Safe Senders list that you can add email addresses to, and it looks like Outlook does as well. Please add this email address do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com to your Safe Senders list and then try again.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
alkanaltin
New Contributor

hi @GlennD 

Yes you are right, there is a section called safe senders. but it does not receive mail from anywhere, not just lastpass.

There is no problem with my gmail address. I only get the message 'We sent a message to Outlook'.

Sms.. still the same.

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-09-01 171423.jpg

RachelO

Hi @alkanaltin,

If you do not have access to your email account to receive emails and there is no way to change this option through your email provider we have opened a support ticket on your behalf, please keep an eye on your Gmail email as I have created that ticket for you and the support team will reach out to you via email with possible next steps as soon as possible so that you can log back in to LastPass and remove this security email. 

alkanaltin
New Contributor

Thank you @RachelO,  I'll be looking forward to your mail,

Have a nice day.

alkanaltin
New Contributor

- it's been ten days but I haven't received an email from lastpass.

- Outlook still not receiving e-mail. When I send an e-mail to Outlook, it returns 'Mail Delivery Subsystem'. (Look at Picture below)

- Even though I tried on other phones, the confirmation code that 'sent to my phone' does not come.

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-09-11 025831.jpg

alkanaltin
New Contributor

Outlook says ''as you are using third party email address which you have converted into Microsoft account (EASI account). For an EASI account, please be informed that you can only send emails using outlook.com but you cannot receive emails using outlook.com as it doesn't contact a mailbox.''

''In order to send and receive emails using outlook.com, you need to add this account as connected account. But currently, connected account feature is no longer available in Outlook.com''

I gave up hope on the security mail. but I still can't receive sms, so my number is the same, I can receive sms from abroad (for example from google), I restarted the phone, inserted my sim card into another phone, talked to my phone operator. no problem. I have the address I logged into lastpass, I have the phone number. Why can't I still login? there must be a solution.