cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SirHC1
Active Contributor

Issues w/ LastPass on Mac: Security Dashboard & Safari Extension

Hello,

The latest LastPass update to 4.94.0 is causing a couple of issues with LastPass on macOS Monterey 12.3.1.

1. Security Dashboard hangs on "Calculating your security score..."

2. The Safari extension is blank when clicked on. Also, when clicking on the LastPass "Quick Search" in the macOS menu bar, it opens a blank window too.

I've tried to fix these issues by disabling the safari LastPass extension and deleting LastPass. Followed by a full reinstall with the latest version. However, this has not fixed the issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Issues w/ LastPass on Mac: Security Dashboard & Safari Extension

Hi, 

We're aware of the blank window with LastPass in Safari on Mac OSX, and we should have a fix in one of the upcoming releases.  

The Security score issue may not be isolated to Mac or the browser, but we are aware of the problem and continue investigations. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Eric704
New Contributor

Same issue here.  3 different Mac's.    I would try the older version but can't locate it anywhere, I'm using version 4.94.0

AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi, 

We're aware of the blank window with LastPass in Safari on Mac OSX, and we should have a fix in one of the upcoming releases.  

The Security score issue may not be isolated to Mac or the browser, but we are aware of the problem and continue investigations. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Samvjones
New Contributor

Just to add  the same is happening on Edge.

Patch171
New Contributor

I still can’t get it to work on my MacBook Pro Safari.

I tried deleting and reinstalling but that hasn’t helped and now my master password isn’t accepted.
I know it works though because it works on my iPhone app.
Eric704
New Contributor

9 Days since you guys became aware and still no solution and no proposed ETA.   This is unacceptable to me since I'm paying for LastPass families premium and essentially have a product that is unusable.    What if my car mechanic said - I know you can't drive your car, we are aware but no idea when we can fix.   

I've been using LastPass Premium for more than 7 years and this is the first time I've encountered an issue that made the product unusable.   This is really basic, make the product work in 4 major desktop browsers - Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.  

I've started using Safari password saving but it looks like I'm likely to migrate to 1password.     We do have 1Password available for free at work, but since I use my product for both work/home I'm likely to subscribe in the next few days to premium and migrate.   

SirHC1
Active Contributor

They just released the update to 4.95.0 with the fixes!