cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikePax
Active Contributor

I paid for Upgrade to Premium but my account still says Free

After the same frustration many others have experienced here, I was able to upgrade. My payment went through and I have the email receipt.

However,  after 4 days, my account still show s "Free" and I have none of the Premium features.

Of course I've tried logging out and back in, please don't ask me to do that. 🙂

Additionally, I've emailed tech support and received no reply. Oh yeah, I got the email that they are received my request, just nothing after that.

And when I get into Open My Vault, and go to Account Settings and click on Upgrade to Premium this screen comes up that says this:

You cannot purchase this product with your account

We're sorry, the product you are attempting to purchase is not compatible with your LastPass account. Please logout and use a different account, or contact support for help.

And gives me a button that says: "Log Out".

Has anyone else experienced this?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: I paid for Upgrade to Premium but my account still says Free

Hi,

If you have opened a support ticket already,  the team will be following up with you to make sure the Premium license is applied to your account.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
BuddyFrodis
Active Contributor

Re: Can't Upgrade to Premium

Exact same thing just happened to me.  I figured this would be fixed in the 72 hours the support email said, but now I am worried that you have been waiting 2 weeks for the resolution.  

I guess I can always dispute the transaction on my credit card and if necessary find another password manager to use.  I really do not want to do that, so hopefully we will see a quick resolution to this.

MikePax
Active Contributor

Buddy,

I have amended my post to reflect it's been "4 days" (not 3 weeks, my bad). I purchased the upgrade on 2/17/21.

So, although it's disappointing, it's not yet reached the level of "epic fail" yet, and there's still hope for redemption for LogMeIn.

MikePax
Active Contributor

ISSUE RESOLVED!

It got fixed this morning. My account now shows "Premium".

Email from LastPass Support
(you'll have to excuse the bad grammar, I can forgive them as long as they fix my issues):

Hello and thank you for your patience.
We had refresh your account from our end and the issue should now be resolved.
I apologize for the delay in our confirmation that your issue was taken care of.

emanuelxpt
New Contributor

Can't pay the subscription

Hi,

I'm trying upgrade my last pass but without success , can someone help me?

emanuelxpt
New Contributor

@GlennD , can you help me?

I already use two cards, revolut card and My Visa card to try upgrade my account, and I can't do that.

Do you have PayPal or another way to upgrade?

RachelO
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @emanuelxpt,

If you've tried with multiple cards and have already contacted your card issuers to be sure that the card can make purchases to LastPass (we have noticed some prepaid cards blocking payments to LastPass for some users) please create a ticket with our billing team so they can help resolve this issue. To do so, please scroll down and click "Contact Support" at the bottom center of this page to create a support ticket: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-upgrade-to-lastpass-premium

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
chm2
New Contributor

Re: STILL Can't Upgrade to Premium

That's great the promotion will be available until March 16th  — which is tomorrow — unfortunately some of us still cannot upgrade. Even though I'm logged in to mt free account, I still get the error (copied and pasted verbatim):

"LastPass has detected that the SAML request is being redirected in a way that will not complete. Please verify that your account has appropriate access rights on the remote server"

at the URL:  https://lastpass.com/saml/launch/sitecore?RelayState=/buy/premium

So, I can't even get to a point where my upgrade can be initiated.  😞

RachelO
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: STILL Can't Upgrade to Premium

Hi @chm2,

Please note that the current 25% discount promotion is valid until May 6. Could you try purchasing via this link? https://lastpass.com/premium/payment?cp=LPP2021-DT-25CS

If that doesn't work, so that our billing team can be sure your purchase goes through successfully please scroll down and click "Contact Support" at the bottom center of this article to create a support request with the billing team: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-do-i-see-a-message-were-sorry-something-went-wrong-...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!