cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelpNBhelped
New Contributor

Re: Can't Upgrade to Premium

I am experiencing the exact same issues.  I have contacted Support numerous times to inform them of the issue but I think they are now fed up with me because they have ignored my last plea.  When I click 'submit' after entering my card details, I receive a prompt to not refresh the page or close the window.  I walked away from my computer one day and several hours later, the page was saying the same thing.  I even got my hubby to try with his card just to see if the issue was with mine but same thing.  Come on LastPass, let me know what is going on or is it time to move to pastures new!

RachelO
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @HelpNBhelped,

Does this also happen when trying to upgrade using this URL in a different browser than the one you've been trying? https://www.lastpass.com/buy/premium

Do you see any error message, or does the page just load forever and never complete? Please also be sure all popup/ad/content blockers are disabled when accessing this page as these can cause this issue.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
HelpNBhelped
New Contributor

I attempted to make payment yet again, using the link you provided.  I used Safari this time but I am still experiencing the same issue.  When I click on 'submit' to make payment, the message I receive is as follows:

'Processing your payment, please wait a moment while we process your request.  Do not refresh the page or close your browser'.  Nothing happens after that.  I previously used Chrome, pop-ups disabled, - same outcome.   When I contacted Support last week, I was sent a direct link to a page to make payment but that did not work either. It is always the same issue, regardless of anything I attempt. 

RachelO
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks for giving that a try. I've had our team has create a new eQuote that was sent to you, could you try this again with this new eQuote? We've also noticed for some users that they need to add in their middle initial on the payment screen to resolve some payment issues, we would also recommend putting your middle name or middle initial in the payment details screen to see if that works.

If you didn't receive this email, please let me now and I can provide instructions for how to access the eQuote manually, or if you're still seeing the same error let me know and I can ask the billing team for next steps.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
HelpNBhelped
New Contributor

Things appear to be going from bad to worse. Here is what I am now experiencing:

-I clicked on the buy now link you sent me/the form pre-loaded with my husband's card details as his was
the last card we tried to use

-I amended the form to show my name, (including middle name, exactly as it is written on my card)

-The first 4 digits of any of the previously loaded cards did not appear as before so, I attempted to input my
card number, the field would not allow me to enter anything into the box so, I skipped to the expiry date,
which I was able to select.

-The CV field presented as 'invalid'

Next course of action:

My next attempt was to upgrade, using my husband's card details which was preloading on the upgrade form. I started by again clicking on the link you sent.  His name was pre-filled but I experienced the same as above.

I have lost the will to be honest, I have spent the best part of a day going around in circles and I am of the opinion that the issue must be with LastPass. Something is wrong!

Thanks for your help but I have had it now.

Olga.

keesvanbarnevel
New Contributor

Hello Golfinho63\

How did you manage to solve this problem because i also can't upgrade my premium account?

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@keesvanbarnevel  It looks like you successfully created a case with Customer Support. If you don't hear back from them in 24 hours, you can click my Community name to send a private message with the details of your current billing error, as well as where you originally purchased the last subscription through. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!