cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

LastPass Free to LastPass Families - Discount issues

Hi,

Some of you have reported issues using the discount link to upgrade to families so I am merging the posts in to one main one for easier management and communication while we look in to this and get you the discounted plan.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
52 REPLIES 52
nkerschgens
New Contributor

Cannot complete payment for Family license

Hi,

I currently have the 30 days trial period active for family plan. I would like to extend to paid version by paying per credit card. By clicking the button for extending current plan, I get redirected to the payment page https://www.lastpass.com/nl/buy/families. After submitting my creditcard details I keep getting an error. In my creditcard account I can see LOGMEIN succesfully made a reservation of € 0,00. I've tried this 5 times in 2 days in a row, without any success.

Does anyone know why I keep getting an error? Is it because I still have an active trial period?

Thanks!

Nick

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot complete payment for Family license

Hello,

What does the error message say that you are seeing when trying to purchase LastPass Families? Being on an active trial should not cause you to be unable to purchase a Families subscription.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
nkerschgens
New Contributor

Hi,

I received the errors in Dutch, so to get the right translation I just retried purchasing family license with English language/page setting and gues what; no error! Purchase is completed!

Probably there is an issue with the Dutch language on the payment page?

Thx for your reply RachelO!

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for the information, I'm glad you were able to complete the purchase! I've passed this information along to our team to let them know there may potentially be an issue with non-English payment pages or the Dutch language page.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Beamur
Active Contributor

Lastpass Families discount not showing?

I received a pop-up in my Lastpass vault window with an offer to upgrade to Families with a 21% discount.  When I tried to click-thru it had the regular price of $4/mo.  How do I get the discount?

drd9
New Contributor

Re: Lastpass Families Discount

I had the same experience.  What gives?

DGL15
New Contributor

I received this offer as well, but now no longer able to find it.   Assistance appreciated.

Tags (1)
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

Please click on this LINK to redeem the coupon offer. You will need to login to your LastPass account in order to complete the purchase.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Beamur
Active Contributor

Glenn-

That shows the normal price of $48/yr.

Please advise.