cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrianH1
Active Contributor

LastPass Incident - Login to account not accessible

LastPass Incident Opened 5/5. No Response since opening .  Is there an alternative way to check the status of the incident - noting that LastPass will not accept my login?  The Family product version has been paid for and the money removed from my account. 

The incident:

I loaded Chrome the trial version. Email + Master password was entered. The trail was operational.
I wanted to purchase the product but the Family version.  I navigated to the Family product version, and I completed the Family Purchase of 48.00 dollars. See Screen Shot at the end of the email.
At that moment I was actually in the dashboard and was able to move through the links and saw there was 1 user in the family.

I logged off the application and began to go to urls to begin use the functionality to log accounts.  The login popup was not working. I tried to log in to LastPass to verify if I needed to be logged in for the popup to work.  

I accessed the LastPass login page - entered email address and the master password.  The web responded with 
"The system responds with Please review the information you entered and try again. Dismiss"

I tried to recovery using the "Send the Hint" but the system indicates there is not email address

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrianH1
Active Contributor

Re: LastPass Incident - Login to account not accessible

The resolution has been found. The email account used to login is not the correct email address and thus why I never received an Invoice or email correspondence.  

I see an article in the Community for changing the username email account and presume I will follow the same procedure.

Thanks You

BrianH1

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @BrianH1,

I do not see a LastPass account associated with the email address from your support case. So that we can investigate further, could you send me a Private Message with the receipt email/invoice from when your LastPass Families purchase was completed? To send me a private message, please click my username to view my profile, then click the blue "Send a Message" button in the upper right.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
BrianH1
Active Contributor

The resolution has been found. The email account used to login is not the correct email address and thus why I never received an Invoice or email correspondence.  

I see an article in the Community for changing the username email account and presume I will follow the same procedure.

Thanks You

BrianH1

View solution in original post

StormTrooper
Active Contributor

If you have a Twitter account you can contact support that way it also seems speedier my issue was resolved by a refresh/reset on their side..

BrianH1
Active Contributor

Thanks for the presenting an option. The Technical article I cannot get past step 5
BrianH1
Active Contributor

RachelO:

I have attempted the Technical Article https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-change-my-email-address. The result is that I get to step 5, the verification, but do not get an email as the article suggests with or without the _b which is part of the correct email. 

LastPass attempting to change email account 5-11 13_21.JPG