cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

LastPass Investing Even More in Your Password Security in 2022

LogMeIn has announced the intent to establish LastPass as an independent cloud security company. This is a big deal! It means that password management, SSO and MFA will be the singular focus of the brand, and LastPass will receive additional investment to further build out simple, secure password management for companies like yours.    

Don’t worry – currently, there are no changes to your account or the product itself. You’ll also still work with the same great folks your used to for LastPass support.  

For more details regarding this announcement, please visit the LastPass Blog.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
4 REPLIES 4
verbatim613
New Contributor

Re: LastPass Investing Even More in Your Password Security in 2022

Quantum computing is coming. Has LastPass begun to prepare for it?

What else is LastPass doing to invest in security for the future?

I'm sure many saw this article:

The US is worried that hackers are stealing data today so quantum computers can crack it in a decade

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/11/03/1039171/hackers-quantum-computers-us-homeland-security-c...

nhukhue
Active Contributor

I suggest the company put more money into making this software more reliable: fixing the critical issue of paid premium users reverted to free user.   This issue has caused a lot of pains for paid users like us.  I can't see how you can solver more complex issues if you have not been able to fix simple issue like this first.  It has nothing to do with security.

Also put money on the human support.  Make the support more responsive for critical case like this: get it fixed within 24 hour.

Thank you

parkaw85
Active Contributor

There are so many unanswered posts in here it's a joke. How about iOS losing basic form fill functionality? So many questions asked with no answers. Stop with the hype up posts here and step up support, and fix bugs so you keep your paying customers.

rnrlonuk79
New Contributor

I really doubt if LastPass can make any difference. The software kicks you out of premium even if you pay and then support is appalling , why would someone pay for this type of service