cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heathermjensen
New Contributor

LastPass Safari extension and Powerpoint Online incomaptibility

Hello,

I have reached out to Microsoft on this issue, and they haven't been too helpful. I use the LastPass Safari extension on a Mac. When I try to load Powerpoint Online, only the title slide opens. It seems that Powerpoint Online just stalls on loading part way through. When I disable the LastPass extension, Powerpoint Online opens properly. This is really bumming me out! I have to use this combination of software/tools for my work, and it's annoying to have to turn the LastPass extension on and off. Please help! 

Browser: Safari v 14.0.2

Extensions: LastPass v 4.67.1

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LastPass Safari extension and Powerpoint Online incomaptibility

Hi @heathermjensen,

Thanks for reaching out. Our team is aware of this issue and currently working on a resolution, as it seems to only affect those using the Safari browser. I've also provided the details you added to our developers to hopefully help get this fixed as soon as possible.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
heathermjensen
New Contributor

Spoiler

Thank you, Rachel! Once the LogMeIn team has a chance to work on this, is it something that will be automatically pushed to previous downloads? Or should I keep an eye on updates and reinstall? Thanks! 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

You won't need to reinstall LastPass when this has been fixed, please just be sure your LastPass is up to date (these updates should be installed automatically when updating your browser or LastPass may also notify you if there is an update ready)

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!