cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wumigovo
New Contributor

LastPass + Yubikey issues in FireFox with U2F enabled

Here's one...laspass+yubikey does not work in firefox unless I clear ALL history from firefox...it will then work, once. If I try to use it again, I have to go into settings and clear ALL history in order to use lastpass+yubikey. The message that comes up is "yubikey auth failed"... Now, it all works fine in chrome and win 10... So, what gives? Oh, U2F enabled in firefox. The problem with clearing out history is that I have to re-login to a few website forums I use (not critical, no need for extra security) and it is a PITA... Any ideas? Thx...and kudos to lastpass+yubikey...great system, just need it tweaked on firefox.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: firefox lastpass

Hi @wumigovo,

Currently LastPass does not support U2F, but only Yubikey OTP. If you have U2F enabled in FireFox this may be why it is not working there but does work in other browsers that do not have U2F enabled. 

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/yubikey-multifactor-authentication-lp030020

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: firefox lastpass

Hi @wumigovo,

Currently LastPass does not support U2F, but only Yubikey OTP. If you have U2F enabled in FireFox this may be why it is not working there but does work in other browsers that do not have U2F enabled. 

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/yubikey-multifactor-authentication-lp030020

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post