cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fwafwow
New Contributor

Re: LastPass going downhill?

So basically this exercise was pointless and I have to start all over?

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

When creating your bug report, please be sure to include all of the troubleshooting steps tried so far so that the technical team can have these details and know what has been tried so far as well.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
fwafwow
New Contributor

I included a link to this thread

fwafwow
New Contributor

Submitting the bug report has also been a waste of time. The response made clear the support person didn’t even read this thread, as he or she sent links to useless articles. And then he or she asked questions about irrelevant issues. I changed to topic of this post back to my original as the program is definitely not going downhill. I think this is a robot help feature.
fwafwow
New Contributor

Spoiler

These problems are still ongoing. I will look to other forums to share my experience.

fwafwow
New Contributor

My problems are still not fixed and despite repeated requests via the email exchange with "Carmen", no one will call me and I can't figure out how to find a phone number to call to speak to someone. Can you please send me a 800 number?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LastPass Anti-Customer Support - Better Solutions?

@fwafwow  I apologize for the frustrations. 

We now offer a call-back option for paid subscribers if you need faster assistance:  https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-for-lastpass-lp010121

fwafwow
New Contributor

Re: LastPass Anti-Customer Support - Better Solutions?

That's funny. Have you tried to use that link? After I put in my phone number, I get the following message:

"Thank you! Please give us a call and provide the ticket number given below:" followed by a case number - but notably, no phone number!