cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattybraps
New Contributor

Locked out due to requiring email verification

I cannot log in to my account despite having the correct email and password because, it requires verification through an email. The problem is that I cannot access my email without getting into my LastPass. I have no other way to get into my email so I'm kind of just hard locked out of both accounts until I manage to get into one of them. I am unable to get my gmail password reset as well for some reason, despite having my phone and auth set up on it. I'm not sure what additional details I might need to share here but this is pretty much my entire issue at the moment. This situation never crossed my mind since I thought I'd only ever need my username, password, and phone to log into my LastPass. I don't know what else to do besides post here and hope for the best otherwise, I'm going to have to make new accounts for literally everything. The email of my locked out account is "removed for privacy GlennD".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @mattybraps, welcome to the community.

Please click on my profile and private message me an alternate email address that you can access currently. I will open a support ticket for you can they will verify your identity over email so you can sign in.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @mattybraps, welcome to the community.

Please click on my profile and private message me an alternate email address that you can access currently. I will open a support ticket for you can they will verify your identity over email so you can sign in.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!