cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmoore802
Active Contributor

Missing information in my vault

Every few weeks, my vault information (passwords, categories, titles, login info) goes missing.  Entries will be blank, and titles are blank.  There will sometimes be random characters in some of the entries.  This will last as long as a week then it will show back up.  This happens on different browsers, different computers, and on my mobile app as well.  I have tried refreshing and I have cleared the cache, nothing helps.  I have submitted help tickets, but rarely get a reply.

This is very frustrating.  The only thing worse than putting my passwords on paper, is to throw out the paper, use a password manager and then randomly not have access to those passwords.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Missing information in my vault

Hi @mmoore802,

I do see your two currently active support cases, both of which have been responded to by the support team. I do see that the support team has received your incoming messages and the support team will respond as soon as possible. Please note that it can take some time to respond while the support team investigates your request, and they will respond as soon as possible with next steps or any updates. Please also note that when submitting multiple tickets, any duplicate tickets will be closed and merged automatically in to your original case to ensure the fastest response.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
mmoore802
Active Contributor

That is great that you see 2 current active tickets.  As I will eventually need access to my BANK ACCOUNTS.

mmoore802
Active Contributor

Spoiler
The response so far has been the generic solutions that they have mentioned every other time that this has happened.

-Check that you are using the correct identity (I only have 1 identity)
-Check your deleted items (I have not deleted anything recently)

It has now been 4 days since I put in the help ticket.  Once again 4 days of not having my passwords.
mmoore802
Active Contributor

The end of Day 5 of no passwords in my Vault.......

mmoore802
Active Contributor

The end of Day 7 of no passwords in my Vault.  No contact from support again.

Jess21
New Contributor

I also have the same problem. When looking at the following site there is some information missing. It also happens on other sites. I need to get this fixed soon.

mmoore802
Active Contributor

I am into Day 9 of not having access to my passwords.  Support has not contacted me since a generic response the first day that I put in a support ticket.  I have asked for updates and have not heard a word.  What is it that I am paying PREMIUM for?????

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @mmoore802,

I've escalated your support ticket (#15247801) so you should receive a response as soon as possible from the support team via email.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!