cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jelvis
Active Contributor

Re: Paid for LastPass Premium but still showing Free user

I had an email yesterday that told me my issue was now resolved, which it was. I'm grateful for support clearing things up for me but it is concerning that this was an issue in the first place. Nothing to do directly with Lastpass itself but seems like an 'Ecommerce' failing. 

DAKherr
New Contributor

I too have this issue and I too opened a support case that is not showing up under "My Cases".

I just paid to upgrade and the charge was successful, however my account still shows "Free User" instead of Premium User. Logging out and back in does nothing to fix the issue.

Please help, thank you.

*UPDATE 3/3/2021*
LastPass Premium is now showing on my account. Thank you.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @DAKherr,

I do see your submitted case from a few hours ago in our support queue, it should be assigned soon and an agent will in contact with you via email. You can check the status of your support case by going to the support site and clicking on My Cases at the top right. If you don't see this active case within a few hours, please try signing out of your account by clicking on the profile image at the top right of the site > Sign Out and signing back in then clicking My Cases.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
JMB801
New Contributor

Same problem. Having an account upgrade after payment is extremely basic stuff and that makes me doubt LastPass' ability to do the much more complex task of keeping the software secure. I will definitely cancel auto-renew and I think I am going to want a refund.

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @JMB801,

I do also see your submitted support request in our queue, and it should be assigned soon and an agent will be in contact with you via email to resolve this issue that is affecting some users due to an issue with our billing system.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
MikePax
Active Contributor

ISSUE RESOLVED!

It got fixed this morning. My account now shows "Premium".

Email from LastPass Support

(you'll have to excuse the bad grammar, I can forgive them as long as they fix my issues):

Hello and thank you for your patience. 
We had refresh your account from our end and the issue should now be resolved. 
I apologize for the delay in our confirmation that your issue was taken care of.

DAKherr
New Contributor

12q

bowensa4
Active Contributor

Should we ask for our subscriptions to be extended for the days we paid for but they did not provide us? Yeah... maybe we should just count our blessings that it’s working at all.
Industry slogan: Don’t give them more than they asked for and never ever give them more than they paid for. (LOL)
Jelvis
Active Contributor

I did wonder about that myself. If the shoe was on the other foot........

Maybe that's the new definition of a business year, 363-364 days?

rogerdk
New Contributor

Same here.  I guess I will contact my credit card company and dispute the charge.  I mean how hard can it be to show immediate upgrades.  

AND you can't get ahold of any of these clowns