cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DSDMedic
New Contributor

Premium account downgraded to free even though fully paid through October 2022

Good morning,

I have had a LastPass Premium account since 2011. When I went to log in and use it this morning I've discovered that my account has apparently silently been downgraded to a FREE account, in spite of the fact that on Oct 21, 2021 my Premium account renewed with a charge going through. According to LastPass's own payment history, I should be current on premium through 10/21/2022. Unfortunately I now have lost access to the ability to use multiple devices, which poses serious problems for my ability to get work done. Additionally, since LastPass no longer offers support for 'free' users, I cannot promptly reach out to anyone to attempt to fix this, since you don't offer e-mail support even to Premium users, and have no way to find the premium support phone number when your system is broken.

It's incredibly frustrating to me that after 10 years as a customer, and multiple price increases and service downgrades in the last 4-5 years, plus multiple potential breaches more recently, I'm now having to look at finding alternative solutions because LastPass is silently downgrading accounts without the ability to promptly reach support to fix it.

I would be grateful for any help or resources to quickly reach someone in support who can address this, without a 24-72 hour delay.

Thank you,

DSDMedic

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Account was downgraded

Hi @iamstuff, welcome to the community.

Please scroll down on this page and click Contact Support http://link.lastpass.com/community After you have entered your name and email, click on Submit Billing Case on the next screen. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Premium account downgraded to free even though fully paid through October 2022

@DSDMedic  I apologize for the frustrations, and can reassure you there have not been any breaches of LastPass customer data. 

Please click my Community name to send a private message with your LastPass login email spelling.  

JSF111
New Contributor

Re: Premium account downgraded to free even though fully paid through October 2022

I'm having the same problem. I have opened a ticket with LastPass, but this is ridiculous! 2nd time since Sept with the same problem! 

iamstuff
New Contributor

Account was downgraded

I've paid through May 2022, however my account is suddenly a "Free User" account. 

I need some help with this.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Account was downgraded

Hi @iamstuff, welcome to the community.

Please scroll down on this page and click Contact Support http://link.lastpass.com/community After you have entered your name and email, click on Submit Billing Case on the next screen. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

evgfel
New Contributor

hi i have the same problem. i am paid through may 2022 and yet i have been downgraded to free. If you are a free user, you cannot get through customer service. this is why i am posting in this community. please help!