cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TECH198
New Contributor

Re-prompts

On my LP account I have configured "Access a sites password" under Advanced (checked), but "Access a site" (unchecked)

When i fill in my LP passwords via Lastpass on desktop web browser, all goes well.. However when i try and access sites password to fill in browser in Safari (on mobile), I am "Re-prompted" for master password...

I thought i was going nuts..

Why? When it works fine on desktop?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Re-prompts

Hi @TECH198,

Could you open the LastPass app and check these settings:

• Tap Settings at the bottom of the app > Security
  • Check the "Skip reprompt after login" option and set it to your preference, this is how long after logging in to the LastPass app the master password prompt will be skipped
  • You can disable the master password reprompt by enabling the "Remember Master Password" option in this Security section of the app as well

and see if you are still asked to enter your master password when logging in to a site on mobile?

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-manage-my-settings-in-the-lastpass-password-ma...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @TECH198,

Could you open the LastPass app and check these settings:

• Tap Settings at the bottom of the app > Security
  • Check the "Skip reprompt after login" option and set it to your preference, this is how long after logging in to the LastPass app the master password prompt will be skipped
  • You can disable the master password reprompt by enabling the "Remember Master Password" option in this Security section of the app as well

and see if you are still asked to enter your master password when logging in to a site on mobile?

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-manage-my-settings-in-the-lastpass-password-ma...

View solution in original post

TECH198
New Contributor

It worked thx..

Is there a reason why you can only limit this to 20 minutes on mobile and not on desktop ? 

RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Currently on desktop there isn't an option to set a specific time limit for when to reprompt, although you can choose to reprompt for only certain items if you'd prefer to not have to reprompt for all items: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/require-a-password-re-prompt-lp020009