cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mariob
New Contributor

Restricting the visibility of passwords of special share folders by employees as administrators

Hello,

i´m the Administrator of Lastpass.

I have created a share folder for each employee. This folder contains personal logins like platforms and personal copies of community logins.

Now I have the problem that on large platforms all passwords are displayed to me.

Can I either set a password priority for me that when I select my password the next time my password is used again.

Or can I exclude the passwords of the employees share folders directly in the extension in the browser?

shared22.JPGshared1.JPG

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Restricting the visibility of passwords of special share folders by employees as administrators

Hello,

Using LastPass Vault Identities would be a good way to manage this, as you could move all of your own "personal" sites to one Identity and only see those sites, then when you need to access the sites shared to you you could have those saved in a different Identity and still be able to access them. 

Here's a guide showing how to set up and use LastPass Vault Identities: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/manage-your-vault-identities-lp040001

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!