cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dominik_Pich
New Contributor

Security dashboard claims I duplicated passwords. How do I tell last pass 2 websites are 'related'

Hi,

Security dashboard claims I duplicated passwords. How do I tell last pass 2 websites are 'related'

e.g.

-  id.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and  sony.com

- lufthansa.com and lufthansa.de

they are defacto the same user db but different urls/websites

can I tell that to LP somehow so it doesnt claim I duplicated it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Security dashboard claims I duplicated passwords. How do I tell last pass 2 websites are 'relate

Hi @Dominik_Pich,

While there isn't a way to tell LastPass to ignore these two passwords in the Security Dashboard directly, if you use the exact same credentials on both of these sites you could set them up as Equivalent Domains in LastPass: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/duplicate-stored-passwords-across-multiple-sites-lp0400...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Security dashboard claims I duplicated passwords. How do I tell last pass 2 websites are 'relate

Hi @Dominik_Pich,

While there isn't a way to tell LastPass to ignore these two passwords in the Security Dashboard directly, if you use the exact same credentials on both of these sites you could set them up as Equivalent Domains in LastPass: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/duplicate-stored-passwords-across-multiple-sites-lp0400...

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

Dominik_Pich
New Contributor

thx. let me try that. yeah a change in one site will always change the other so they kinda are equivalent domains 🙂

thx for the tip