cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kawarns
Active Contributor

Still Cannot Access My LastPass Account

So,  I've been locked out of my LastPass account for nearly three weeks now.  I am typing in my password correctly.  I have not travelled. I am using the same device I always have. It has nothing to do with VPNs, IPs or anything of the like. The password for the email that this recovery message is being sent to is trapped within my LastPass account. I have made up two support tickets explaining my situation and asking that they send a recovery email to another of my email accounts that I can access. I have heard nothing back.  Can someone please tell me if there is perhaps an estimated time when they might get back to me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Still Cannot Access My LastPass Account

I asked support to contact you through the email you used for the support tickets.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jpenny84
Respected Contributor

Disconnect a computer or device with cached data from all networks, and use offline mode to retrieve the password.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @kawarns 

I have reviewed your account and I see that verification emails were sent for each of your sign in attempts. We have also checked our email server and it shows that these verification emails were successfully delivered. Another customer had the same issue with his Hotmail filtering out the verification emails after they were delivered.

I am going to ask support to contact you at your alternate email address and verify your identity another way so you can sign into your account. Once you have access again I would highly recommend changing your email to another service that you can trust to deliver important email like this one.

kawarns
Active Contributor

Thank you! Do you require me to give you the secondary email address or will you simply acquire it through the support tickets I sent?  

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

I asked support to contact you through the email you used for the support tickets.

View solution in original post