cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thekesis
New Contributor

Unable to access my account

I used LastPass for many years and this morning the app says my master password is wrong.
It's not, I've wrote it down and I check that I typed right in the form.
I've tried to recover my account, and still LastPass says that the master password is wrong.
I rolled back to the old one and tried with SMS verification, but it says I haven't the extenxtion on the browser (I have the extension). 

I really don't know what to do and what to say, just... like this. LastPass JUST DECIDED BY ITSELF that my master password is wrong.

1 REPLY 1
RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to access my account

Hi @Thekesis,

I've reviewed your account and see that verification emails are being sent and you need to verify your login by clicking the button in that verification email. We would recommend checking your email account in a browser, instead of through a mail app or mail program, and making sure that these emails aren't being sent to the junk/spam folder instead of your inbox. We would also recommend checking your email settings to be sure no LastPass or LogMeIn email addresses are being blocked or are on the blocklist/blacklist. Additionally, please be sure these email addresses are added to your allowlist/whitelist in your email settings: support@lastpass.com, do-not-reply-support@lastpass.com, support-replies@logmein.com and then attempting to log in to LastPass again which will prompt a new Verification Email to be sent. The subject line of the email you're looking for is "LastPass Security Notification: Login attempt blocked"

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!