cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chriz1
Active Contributor

Re: Multiple lines in note field no longer works

All users clearly understand that this topic has been give a very low priority on LP dev road. Probably because the wokaround (using any external editor to copy/past carriage return or using Edge) are so easy. You got to understand that the issue is something we bump into several times a day ! Therefore it is very frustrating, considering that it's just as simple as making a carriage return in a box, which seems quite basic in terms of computer programming.

In two words : FIX IT !

vnv
Active Contributor

Password notes cannot be changed

Windows 10

Chrome & Firefox latest Versions

Hi!

How can I change or add to the password notes later (!)?
When I open a password for editing, I can select the notes but can't add a line because pressing Enter saves the password immediately.

How can I change / add to the notes?

GxGxGx
Active Contributor

Re: Unable to use return key when editing

I am also having this issue, and am annoyed that I am paying for LastPass by getting a product that has an amateur style of tech support.
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: Password notes cannot be changed

@vnv  While we work to resolve this issue, you can type out a full, multi-line note in any word app, then paste it directly into the new Note created. 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
lynxwildcat
Active Contributor

Lol.

Issue marked as solved - but all we have is unacceptable workarounds while LastPass drag their feet to fix a major but basic UI bug.

So sick of poor experiences with LastPass.

What next, a major security floor included because of your extremely poor QA?
WalesOnWheels
New Contributor

am having same trouble , what has LastPast done ??? Enter key no longer drop a line but closes the password box iam trying to endit !
Mangaso60
New Contributor

Very  annoying!

It's 3 weeks since this issue thread started, and nothing has happened to fix the issue. 

I'm losing my patience!!!!!!

TheHopper
Active Contributor

This problem was reported on 3/2/2019 and marked solved here:   Click here : beginning of this thread 

I reported it again on 4/29/2022 -

Click Here to see it  Unable to use "return" key when editing.

-Randy (The Hopper)

Paul92688
New Contributor

+1 on the issue.  Not good that the problem hasn't been fixed yet.

elif
New Contributor

I strongly agree with all who have emphasized how important it is to fix this bug ASAP. I wonder if the ridiculous length of time this bug has remained unfixed is a sign of: (1) poor software engineering discipline (back out a commit, anyone?) and/or (2) lack of allocated resources. I can't believe it could be a management problem.  Anyone would recognize how important it is for a password manager to have a working text editor.