cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mail273
New Contributor

What is the usual reply time to a support ticket?

Just asking, because I have two open ... one has not been replied to in five days, the other in four days. Oh, and I'm a paying premium user.
8 REPLIES 8
lwolf99266
New Contributor

Re: What is the usual reply time to a support ticket?

I too have been waiting several days. No response, other than the generic automated reply message saying my ticket had been created. Disappointing.
username648
New Contributor

I don't think they are doing support anymore. Their billing support phone number is disconnected and they are not responding to cases. Also their website says "To cancel anytime, contact support"... which is definitely not working.
alessiotedescop
New Contributor

Same, I am waiting for a reply from about 3 days. And we are paying like 300 enterprise licenses.
mail273
New Contributor

I have now been waiting seven (!!!) days and have three tickets open. I'm a paying customer.

It is fair to say that LastPass has no support anymore. Sad for a once striving company. I have been a customer for so many years. After they got bought by LogMein it quickly went downhill (as so many people feared).

So I seriously considering canceling my account with Lastpass. How can you trust a company with all your passwords if they not even offer any support to paying customers?

I probably will give Bitwarden a try.
thomasdahl771
New Contributor

Yeah, it's a shame. I used to recommend lastpass to everyone. Can't anymore.
Timmmy1
New Contributor

Hi all,

Feel your pain. Same for me...

From my recent experiences: You get one reply, if you contact them back, you never hear back unless you open a new ticket.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Timmmy1 

Often if you just open another ticket it is going to be flagged as a duplicate in the system. 

If you have an open support ticket instead of opening another one for the same topic, you can comment on your existing ticket by going to the support site and clicking on My Cases at the top of the page.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mmoore802
Active Contributor

Glenn,  Then what do you suggest we do if we wait for more than a week and get no response?  I have asked many times for updates.  I have not heard anything since a generic response.  It has now been 8 days since I have lost access to my Vault.  Cancel and use another password site?  I would love to be able to use my passwords on LastPass.