cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IgnasL
New Contributor

"We couldn't find the private key required for decrypting shared passwords." Error.

Hello,

So as you can see from the title, I am getting "We couldn't find the private key required for decrypting shared passwords." error. I tried everything that was suggested on the support page, but it still didn't resolve my issue. By any chance, maybe anyone could help me to resolve this issue, as I am getting this error every time I access my "Sharing Center".

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "We couldn't find the private key required for decrypting shared passwords." Error.

Hi @IgnasL,

Apologies as we're not sure exactly which steps/support article you've viewed and tried before. Did you try the steps here to make sure sharing keys have been generated for your Vault? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-generate-sharing-keys-for-lastpass

We've also done a refresh on your account, could you try logging out and logging back in to LastPass and having any Shared item invites re-sent to you to see if you can then accept?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RachelO
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: "We couldn't find the private key required for decrypting shared passwords." Error.

Hi @IgnasL,

Apologies as we're not sure exactly which steps/support article you've viewed and tried before. Did you try the steps here to make sure sharing keys have been generated for your Vault? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-generate-sharing-keys-for-lastpass

We've also done a refresh on your account, could you try logging out and logging back in to LastPass and having any Shared item invites re-sent to you to see if you can then accept?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!

View solution in original post

IgnasL
New Contributor

Hey there, Rachel.

Thank you for resetting my account, everything seems to be working as intented now. Appreciate the help!