cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikulabc
Active Contributor

urgent bug report - attachments disappeared and no download possible in no application

See the screenshots below

I cannot download files, I tried 3x, one time by logging online into lastpass.com, one time via the Chrome extension and one time via own window into the file

I also tried in a different browser (Firefox) and also installing the extension there,

I just installed the LastPass for windows and here it doesn't show any files

and i also tried uploading files and this is what i get

What's even worse, after that, clicking the "Add Attachment" button does nothing, it just acts like a button that you can press but nothing happens.

Please get in touch with me urgently, I uploaded my bank account TAN codes, and now they cannot be accessed and/or downloaded, thx
5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: urgent bug report - attachments disappeared and no download possible in no application

Hi @mikulabc 

This has been forwarded over to our support team. Please note, for urgent issues please open a support ticket through the support site as the community is not monitored 24/7 by LastPass staff.  You mention installing LastPass for Windows, but have you installed the binary component that is required?  Just to be safe, please read this support article and install the binary component that it links to, then try again.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mikulabc
Active Contributor

Re: urgent bug report - attachments disappeared and no download possible in no application

yes, i have the binary component installed, same error.

LastPass Extension (Chrome)
Version: 4.70.1
Built: Mon Apr 26 2021 12:52:31 GMT+0200 (Central European Summer Time)
Binary Component: true (Native Messaging version 4.70.0, built Apr 21 2021 14:59:50)

peterjanssen
New Contributor

Hello,

is there an update for this issue yet? I experience the same issue; that is the "add attachment" button doesn't do anything.

AsproVounaki
New Contributor

Hello,

same here: "Add Attachment" doesn't work ( no reaction at all). Downloading existing attachments works.

Kind Regards,

Y.

RachelO
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hello everyone,

If you're experiencing this issue please submit a bug report to our team by following the steps outlined here: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/how-do-i-report-a-bug-to-lastpass

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!