cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Application for Android

Seems I couldn't post this in the general discussion board.  It actually got deleted without letting me know.  Anyways, it'd be great to have an application built for Android.  I think it should be available to everyone who has a LogMeIn account, which is why I originally posted it there, rather than under a specific product.  Should I be posting it separately underneath every product if that's the point I want to make?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Application for Android

Hi tylerhmmnit,

Are you referring to an application for Android that allows you to remotely access your computer from your Android device?

This product is in beta. You can sign-up for the beta here at LogMeIn.com/Android. Currently, the beta version is available- but the beta will close at capacity. ]

Thanks,

Kevin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Highlighted
Active Contributor

um...what?  this is an article from 2005.  it has absolutely nothing to do with Android.  were you trying to link to some other article?

Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi tylerhmmnit,

Are you referring to an application for Android that allows you to remotely access your computer from your Android device?

This product is in beta. You can sign-up for the beta here at LogMeIn.com/Android. Currently, the beta version is available- but the beta will close at capacity. ]

Thanks,

Kevin

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Yep, this is what I've been waiting for.  It's certainly a long time coming, but thank you nonetheless.