cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmargel74
New Contributor

Cancel Account

Please disable my auto-renewal and cancel my account. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancel Account

As per the Community Guidelines, we cannot securely manage billing requests here. 

You must contact Customer Support directly for assistance with Cancellation, Refunds, and Deletion requests:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-Discussions/New-to-Go-to-Webinar-What-Does-the-Audience...

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
jmargel74
New Contributor

Re: Cancel Account

I have not received any response to this.  I want my account DELETED and NOT have my credit card charged again for another year.  Please reply.

rjp-sh
Active Contributor

Disable Auto-Renew

Please disable auto-renew on my account. 

Tags (1)
Zer0Byte
Active Contributor

Re: Disable Auto-Renew

They will not do any changes to your billing over the internet. You will have to call to cancel your subscription.
alan77
New Contributor

Disable Auto-Renew

I need to disable the auto renew feature from my account please.

alan77
New Contributor

I would like to disable this feature on my account too, sent a mail to the sales person who was responsible of selling me the product, but no reply.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@alan77 Sorry, we don't typically have dedicated sales persons responsible for individual accounts.  Have you tried to contact our support group directly?  :  Contact Central Support

alan77
New Contributor

can you please give me their email address since they don't have a phone number in my country/area

thanks

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@alan77  I have created a case for our support team to follow up with.

alan77
New Contributor

thank you for your follow up, but all is needed is to disable the auto renew on my account, and make it manual