Did you mean: 
Robert_Jennings
New Contributor

Re: Cancel Account

cancel my account
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cancel Account

As per the Community Guidelines, we cannot securely manage billing requests here. 

You must contact Customer Support directly for assistance with Cancellation, Refunds, and Deletion requests:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-Discussions/New-to-Go-to-Webinar-What-Does-the-Audience...

View solution in original post

KilgoreTrout22
Active Contributor

Having trouble getting the "right department" to cancel my auto-renewal.

Why isn't there an easy way to do this?  Why must I connect to a "special team" that seems to not exist, in order to do this?  I'm 2 calls, and 4 transfers in at this stage.  

Anyone here have any insight that they might provide, if not for me, then perhaps for the next person who goes down this road and ends up searching in vain on Google, and, or this forum. 

KilgoreTrout22
Active Contributor

Re: Having trouble getting the "right department" to cancel my auto-renewal.

Got it all taken care of.  I assume the US offices were not fully functional due to weather related issues, but the person I spoke with last waited on the phone rather than doing a blind transfer, and eventually got her supervisor to allow her to cancel the membership.  Her help was very much appreciated.  

kevin28
New Contributor

CANCEL SUBSRICPTION

Hi Support

Please cancel the subscription we did a mistake by entering the card number for payment but in the future, we will subscript on LogMeIn Central we just waiting for the company card to purchase, for now, please refund.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: CANCEL SUBSRICPTION

@kevin28   Please create a case for Customer Support to review and confirm securely, as referenced in the solution on this thread.   We can certainly refund a recent plan if you need to place the subscription on a different card.  Usually these are allowed within 30 days of the purchase date.