cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

How to get the detail view by default ?

Hi,

In Central, when i log in i want to see the detail view by default. How can i do this ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to get the detail view by default ?

Hi maloupi,

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi maloupi,

Your My Computers view should default to the last setting used before logging out. If you log-out of My Computers in "Detail" view, it should start-up in "Detail" view when you log-in again.

Thanks,

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, Thank you for your answer. When i used LogMeIn before, it was like this. But since some weeks ago, the My computer view does not start-up with the last view used anymore. I'm using LogMeIn (in french) in Firefox 3.6.3 on Windows XP SP3
Highlighted

Hi maloupi,

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you, i will wait.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Did this issue ever get resolved?  I would also like to see the detailed view when logging in to LMI Central.