cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

LastPass : How to upgrade from Personal Premium to Families membership?

Hi,

I searched and found this FAQ that talks about Families membership - but it doesnt tell "how to upgrade"

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/upgrading-from-lastpass-premium-to-lastpass-families-fa...

Looking at the Profile/Account/Settings - there is no button or link to upgrade from Personal Premium to Families membership - any help?

Regards,

-Avi

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LastPass : How to upgrade from Personal Premium to Families membership?

Hi Avi,

The bit I think you're looking for is at the very bottom of that support document referenced.  Let us know if you still cannot find it though!

New Contributor

Re: LastPass : How to upgrade from Personal Premium to Families membership?

I still cannot find it.

The article I referenced earlier actually answers three questions and the one that I am close to is the 1st one on the page

"I want to purchase LastPass Families but I already have a LastPass Premium subscription. What happens to the remaining balance of my Premium account when I purchase?"

The balance remaining on your LastPass Premium subscription will be pro-rated and immediately used toward the purchase of your Families subscription plan.

It talks about what will happen - I am looking for "Instructions on how to actually upgrade from Personal Premium to Families membership?"

Towards the end of the article are these 5 links - and none of these are targeting what I am looking for.

How do I cancel automatic renewal for LastPass Premium?

LastPass Premium FAQs

How do I print my billing receipts for LastPass?

Why am I being charged sales tax or VAT/GST for LastPass?

How do I update my payment information?

- This talks about how to change your credit card info and not about how to upgrade from Personal Premium to Families membership?

So, all in all I don't see where in this page is the info I am looking for