cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

LogMeIn Chat Support (overall support)

As a log me in user I have Premium support available 7:30 PM Sunday to 9 PM Friday (U.S. EST).  I click the little ? in the upper right hand and see the phone number and dread calling (from the posts here and most of my experiences with support I am guessing that most feel the same way).  

My question is why is the chat ALWAYS offline.  Does everyone else experience this?  I would love to use chat to get a quick answer vs. being on hold for 15 minutes and then working with a tech that usually knows less than I do about Central.  I do love LMI, but the support needs a shot in the arm.  Allowing the chat to actually work would be a good start.

**Please note that most of my interactions with LMI personnel have been fantastic.  Sales, my onboarding partner, working with the team on the new task engine, etc.  Support seems to be where things are falling apart.

Thanks.

John

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Chat Support (overall support)

Hi John,

I apologize for any poor experiences you may have had previously with our support groups. 

Although I believe the 'Chat' support functionality there is mainly for Sales/Billing purposes, and I'll double-check to see what the expectations are.  If you have any unresolved Support cases where you talked with a technical representative, please post specific case numbers so that we may follow up on outstanding tickets.

Active Contributor

AshC,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I really appreciate that.

If chat is billing/sales only, I would like to enter a feature request to allow this as a technical resource as well.

I will wait to hear back from you on your information gathering prior to closing this.

All the best,

John

Active Contributor

Any update on this??
"Although I believe the 'Chat' support functionality there is mainly for Sales/Billing purposes, and I'll double-check to see what the expectations are."
LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry, we don't currently have Technical Support through Chat portals--- only LMI Sales for the time being.