Why after the last update in LogMeIn Client 1.3.4650, cant connect with message "no internet connection".
It must close few times and open for it to work.
Internet connection is not an issue.
Also that happens during remote connecting with a client.
Sorry @jkava ,
Does this happen on every client currently, or just some?
Do you have any desktop security or firewalls that might be blocking the endpoint from connecting?
We have 3 PC in the office that uses logmein client. 2 with windows 7 (x32 and x64) and 1 with windows 10 x64.
We have the same issues. We only have MS essentials.
Internet is not an issue.
We didn't had this issue before the version. Also this happens while we are trying to remote connect to PCs ,random, and sometimes even while we are on remote session.
After you test the connection through an alternate network for comparison, I would then perform a complete re-install of the LMI software on one of your problem PCs, before reaching out to Customer Support to recreate the problem and document the environment further.
We have the same problem on all PCs (W7 + W10). A little branch here, a no problem network, running stable for years, running LMI for years and now, if you start LogmeinClient one is not able to get out of the building. "~This program requires an internet connection" . Computers here are reachable. One can reach other machines using a web browser.
I have seen that behavior in other branches (other provider) in the last weeks as well, but not so massive.
Hope for a quick solution!
Allow me a few hints:
- I am having the same problem from my office now in another town nearby, of course this ran fine for years,
message ist still "...requieres an internet connection, please check you network"
- THE MOST interesting thing is, that I did receive a warning e-mail shortly after the first try to connect ("a try to access your account from an unkown place"):
"Zugriff auf Ihr Konto von einem unbekannten Ort
Uhrzeit: 04.09.2019 19:01
Ort: Cologne, Germany*
Browser: Internet Explorer
That proves I DID reach LMI via Internet, my try was logged and answered but LMIIgnition did not make it through and displays that weird "...check your network" error.
- it is no problem to use LMI via iPad app, whilst iPad connected to the same WLAN/WIFI!
- I tried several branches and found the the error only in some of them (remote controlled a PC in another town and started and connected/or not via LMIIgnition.
- I have connections with V 1.3.4650 and I have errors with the same version!
- Internet provider working and not working is Deutsche Telekom, another ISP is Unitymedia which has only working connections
- not working connections are in different but nearby cities (Cologne and Bergisch Gladbach)
- connections from Düsseldorf (~50 km) work (but I had the same error some weeks ago from there also)
- connections in Cologne with ISP Unitymedia work
- standard browser does have no influence on connection success
- all systems are fully patched and are running Avira
Please be so kind and look for a solution.
Now, I made a reset on the internet connection, got a new IP and tried again.
I GOT THAT EXTREMLY ANNOYING CAPTCHA WENT THROUGH ENDLESS SCREENS OF LOW RES PICTURES FULFILLED THE WISHES OF THE CATURE FINALLY, TO RECEIVE THE USEUAL ERROR MESSAGE.
I AM ANGRY!
That proves again I am connected to the LMI login servers but after logging in the error happens!
Please do find the error!
Hey @Joe_Gerhard, we are very interested to know more about your environment, so please call us when you have time to troubleshoot some more: https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support
Thanks for your reply.
The funny fact is that I am working from a number of little offices and that the envirement inkl. routers, computers and ISP are completely identical in offices which have connection and offices which have no connection to LMI Ignition. So the local envirement is not the problem!
All computers in these office are reachable via LMI from elsewhere and LMI app on iPad works without any problem in the same networks.
Please note again, that my tries did reach LMI because an automatic mail reply was triggered. And note as well that the error msg is nonsense because stable and fast internet connections are given in the those cases.
I am sorry but please be so kind and think about other solutions!